Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day is Here

The day is here. The card worked great. Heidi loved it.
I stopped at the local Brooks Pharmacy on the way home from work last night and was suprised by the number of people browsing the card section of the store. Old people, young people, men, women and teens, all looking for that perfect card to express their personnel feelings for the one they love. It makes me laugh joining in on the frenzie, I imagine myself following the lead lemming over the cliff.
It went surprising smoothly, found a great card for Heidi in the Friend section. Didn't even check the Wife area. Found Merry a nice card that mentioned Tutus in the Daughter section, and got David a truck off the piece of junk toy rack. I left them on the kitchen counter when I went to work this morning. Heidi and the kids found them when they came down for breakfast and everyone was happy, Daddy was great for a minute in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home