Thursday, February 09, 2006

People I Know

People I know are starting to read this Blog. This is both scary and exciting, how do the "pro-bloggers", anybody with a page rank, handle this. My life is pretty much an open book to the people I know so it should not be much of a problem. However my bro. the vegetable hater, is complaing about me using his name and my Mom is thanking me for the nice words.

The bro is easy, I just changed his name to Fred. My Mom, I am not so sure. I don't want to ever hurt her feelings, will I have to censor myself? The answer is probably"yes" to a degree. It is not that I have never insulted, or hurt their fellings before. By their, I mean the people close to me. Generally it has been to their face in the heat of vigorous conversation. This medium, has the feel of talking behind their back.

I am really pleased with the abillity to put my random thoughts out into society. I am only now beginning to realize that it may have some power associated with it. The power I had in mind when I started, was to drive traffic to The Tutu Boutique. Now I am aware of the abillity to illicit emotion. Many of the entries I have read over the last couple of weeks have touched me. I hope to reach out and touch you back. The best way to do this is to remain a little edgy, and to remain as truthful as possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Yeah the self censoring an be a pain. I find myself having to censor myself fairly often because not only do my sisters blog and read regularly, my mom always has a way of stumbling into our blogs THE one day we say something a little mean. Eventually though you find a happy medium.

10:33 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home