Sunday, July 30, 2006

What to Do?

Sunday morning, Mom is still in bed, Thomas is down for a nap, Merry and David are in front of the t.v. and I am here at the computer. The dogs are currently doing battle with the dog next door. Max and Jacks line up on our side of the fence with Brynn the neighbors dog on the other. They bark at each other like wild dogs, drives me crazy, the neighbor thinks its cute. Whatever.

Yesterday was spent Down River, it was uncomfortably warm even on the water. There was a strong westerly breeze that kept the greenies at bay but the sun was intense. I am feeling a little well done this morning and am not sure how we will spend the rest of today. The Old Blue House is warming up, the 'heat bugs' are buzzing and today promises to be another beautiful warm summer day. Another day in the full sun with no place to hide is probably not the best idea.

Luckily we have Grandparents, Heidi's dad's house or my parents house, both have pools, my parents house may have cousins. Grampy (Heidi's) dad had a cookout for his employees on Friday and there is lots of beer and food left over. We made a dent in it yesterday after the beach but there is more and it needs to be consumed or tossed. Grampy's house it is, we will lounge around here until Mommy and Thomas wake up, I will make some calls to see if I can get someone to help me drink the beer and eat the food and we will spend the afternoon at the Taj Mahal.

The exterior of my house is still a disaster area, it only seems to bother me on the weekends. The house has one wall left to be painted and the trim. The landscape is a mess and I don't know what to do. Yes I do, pack up the kids and head to the pool, I will forget all about it after the first cannonball, Kow-A-Bunga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home