Monday, July 10, 2006

Thomas


Today is my boy Thomas's first birthday. One year ago our family was in an entirely different place than we are today. I was laid up with a knee operation, our house was going under construction, and The Tutu Boutique was only an idea attached to a very large credit card balance.

We were not sure what to expect, on this day Heidi and I became out numbered, more kids than parents. We were very nervous to say the least, Heidi was not sure what she would do if the new baby had the same disposition as David. David needed constant attention, it was possible because Merry was such a darling. Turns out Thomas was a darling too, Thank God.

He has been a joy, the boy has a terrific attitude and a take charge spirit. Just this weekend as David was insisting that Dad turn the boat off Thomas was sitting on the floor smiling and enjoying the wind in his hair. Did I mention he smiles, he is on the verge of walking and has recently realized he may be able to ride the dogs. Thomas loves to eat, swim, play, and chase. I love Thomas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie! I really have to get my kids out into the sunshine one of these times.

10:57 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home