Friday, June 30, 2006

Party Time

Party time is right around the corner, tomorrow is the big day and I am starting to feel a little bit nervous. There are going to be a lot of people depending on me to show them a good time and I want it to go off without a hitch, as, those mysterious, "they", say. I have no idea how to punctuate that last thought.

Here is what we have done:
  1. Bouncy House
  2. B.B.Q.
  3. Snow Cones
  4. Popcorn
  5. D.J.
  6. Bocci
  7. Croquet
Here is the list of things that I still need to get done:
  1. Folding Tables
  2. Table Clothes
  3. Plastic Wine and Beer cups
  4. Plastic Trash Barrels
    1. Empty Bottles
    2. Empty Cans
    3. Trash
  5. Paper Plates
  6. Plastic Spoons, Forks and Knives
  7. Ice, Tons of Ice!
  8. Juice Boxes and other Kid Drinks, Water
  9. Napkins
  10. Snacks
  11. Fruit, Watermelon
  12. Off Insect repellent
  13. Positive Attitude and Excited Demeanor
Number 13 should make up for anything that I have forgotten, wish us luck and if you are in the area stop by, It is going to be Great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home