Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dependent

Today I went to work without my glasses. I was four or five miles down the road this morning and running late when I realized I had left them on the night table. I decided I could make it one day without them, in hindsight I was not that late and nothing was as pressing as me spending the day without my crutch.

To see what I am writing I have to squint, it is terrible, my forehead is all wrinkled up and I am getting a headache. How did I make it this long? Peter has a new binky, an object he can't live without, I feel like having a temper tantrum, or packing it up and heading home. I have become dependent on my glasses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kailani said...

Maybe you could attach one of those lanyards that you put on the baby's binky so it doesn't fall to far from the child? You could attach it to a button hole or something? LOL!

11:03 PM EDT  
Blogger Mary P. said...

You DROVE without your glasses??

Oh, they're for reading? Phew. I think of me driving without my glasses, and it's a very, very scary image. Blurry, but scary.

12:12 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home