Thursday, June 22, 2006

That Funny Feeling

I haven't had this funny feeling since Heidi and I signed on with Prosper to start The Tutu Boutique. There is a pit in my stomach that won't go away and I am sure it is not associated with something I ate. The cause of this pit is the unknown, there is an adventure ahead and its outcome is yet to be decided. Something like the feeling I experience when the Red Sox play the yankees or the Patriots are in the play-offs.

The difference is that the outcome relies on our effort. I know there will be set backs, but as Edison said "I know a million ways
not to make a light bulb" or something like that. The people who told me I was foolish for making the investment in The Tutu Boutique are now asking me to show them how they can do it. There are people telling me that this is a bad idea as well, I can't wait to sign them on down the road. Heidi and I will blaze the path, we will take the risk and reap the rewards.

Could you use a little extra money every month? Are you outgoing and personable? Do people respect you and your opinions? I did not ask if they agree with your opinions, I asked if they respect them. Do you enjoy a challenge with a large potential pay-off? Do you feel as though you are in a rut? Most importantly, do you believe in yourself?

If the answer to these questions is yes, lets work together and develop a team to be reckoned with. We are involved with some very smart women who are working very hard to make our Arbonne business a success. Heidi and I would like to help you develop your Arbonne business.

Contact Heidi at heidiATtutuboutiqueDOTcom if you want to learn more.

I wish I had this blog when we started the The Tutu Boutique. It would have been a lot of fun to have those memories available. I will be chronicling this new adventure here, hang on for a ride. This is the thing that is keeping me up at night, my new baby. Merry, David and now Thomas sleep through the night, it has been four years since Heidi and I have been able to get this much rest. We could not allow that to happen, I need a notebook next to the bed, if I do not write down the thoughts racing through my head they repeat over and over. I woke up to pee last night around 4am and did not settle back down. I think I finally drifted off about two minutes before the alarm sounded at 06:00.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean. Lately my blogging/writing is what is keeping me up and making me jot notes so that I can sleep. It's crazy, but good crazy. Thanks for linking to the carnival!

12:13 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home