Here we go:
1) I am not afraid and often do, wear the same pair of underpants for consecutive days
2) I have a touch of O.C.D. things that set me off are: a) Not placing the cap back on the tooth paste when you are done brushing your teeth. b) Leaving the toilet seat cover up when your are done. c) Not putting away the vacuum cleaner within a very short time of finishing with it. d) Leaving any drawers or cupboards open when you are not looking for something in them. There are a whole bunch more that if you asked my wife she could readily recite. I didn't think this was strange but upon further review I guess it might be.
3) Reality television shows make me cry, especially Extreme Home Makeover. I try not to watch it.
4) I sell Tutus on the Internet
5) I snap my toes, like snapping your fingers before I fall asleep at night.
6) When I get excited about a conversation or a point I want to make in that conversation I forget to breath and will talk until I am gasping for breath.
Here are the folks that I am going to tag, some of them are big wigs and may not go for it, but here it is anyway.
Dad Gone Mad
Daring Young Mom
The Big Dubya
Where Boys Fear to Tread
It's Not All Mary Poppins