Monday, April 10, 2006

Thank You Atlanta!

Heidi and Merry returned from Atlanta with a terrific method of getting the toys picked up. Turns out there is a "Toy Fairy", in all of my thirty-six years I had never heard of the "Toy Fairy" until our reunion in Ft. Meyers.

The Toy Fairy wanders the planet looking for toys that are left out overnight, when the Toy Fairy finds these toys he/she redistributes them to little boys and girls who are not lucky enough to have such wonderful toys and who, when they do get their hands on such a prize, make sure to take good care of them and put them away when they are done playing.

I don't know how long children will believe in the Toy Fairy, but I suspect that it should have some legs. They need to believe in the Tooth Fairy until their teeth fall out. I know they buy into the Bunny with the eggs for quite some time. I still believe in the biggest Fairy of all, Old Saint Nick. Those folks down in Atlanta have given me a gift and I am thankful for it.

Long Live The Toy Fairy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home