Thursday, May 03, 2007

Big W

I want to take a minute to wish the Big Dubya a Happy Fortieth Birthday. When I started this blogging adventure over 305 posts ago Dubya was one of the first daddy bloggers that I found.

I reached out to him for a reciprocal link and he said sure. Then he made fun of my High School. It happens all the time, kids educated by Jesuits are jealous of us with a Xaverian education.

Happy Birthday old man, how is the view from the top of the hill? You know it is all down hill from here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Jesuit education kicks butt.

I think I speak for Dubya when I say we can hardly wait to have you join us.

4:38 PM EDT  
Blogger Darren said...

I'm with the Jesuits on this one too. I think you opened a can of worms.

5:16 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home