Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sunshine

Heidi has been wearing these kids out. The weather went from winter directly to summer and Merry, David and Thomas have been outside all day long everyday since last Saturday. Playing outside makes for happy, tired and mostly agreeable children.

This is the time of year I feel regret that I can't be there playing along. I much rather be swinging on the swings or sliding down the slide than talking ants with missus Jones.

I was doing some keyword research for The Tutu Boutique and I realized that we were no where when it came to the phrase "Ballerina Tutu". I went in and changed the title and meta description two weeks ago and today we are number one in Yahoo and number nine on Google, first page baby!

Friends are asking me my SEO secrets and I don't have any. I am going to help a friend of Heidi's, tell her what I did and give suggestions as to what she should do and we will see where it gets her. If my method produces results for her I may be able to make the association that I know a little something about organic SEO.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news on the google search results. Sorry I haven't been around in awhile.Looks like you doing pretty good. I promise to be around more often.
Charlie Blockhead

2:57 PM EDT  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

You should just go out there, even if for five or ten minutes and enjoy the weather!

6:48 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home