Tuesday, April 17, 2007

David


What has gotten into you my little friend? This week has not been good. You have decided that you will throw fits at your discretion over silly things. They seem silly to us. To you they are of dire consequence it seems.

I admire your tenacity but I have to warn you, your behavior has put you very close to the edge. Your mother can not take much more of your repetitive screams that you do not want to wear pants today. She may just let you have your way and sell your pant less ass to the highest bidder.

Any bidders?

Last nights apocalyptic fit over getting out of the bath tub was very trying. You are exercising our patience and we are beginning to feel fatigued. When total patience failure hits I would not want to be standing in your shoes. Repeating "I want hot water" over and over only diminishes your chances to ever bath again.

You have an extreme personality, some days so cute, others, oh the others. The night before last when Mom went in to check on you, she found you singing to your brother. "Goodnight Thomas. Go to sleep Thomas" Mom asked you what you were up to and you replied "singing Thomas a lullaby". Can I suggest more cute on your part. For your own good.

I am sure we will get through this. Your mother and I that is. I hope you do too.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll get through this. The sense of humour guarantees it. (Even David.)

11:57 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm telling you, there is something in the air - my son has been a freakin crazy man all week and I have talked to 3 other parents who report the same thing - wtf?! maybe the mothership is talking to all our kids...aaaah!

11:22 PM EDT  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Ugh, I know the frustration...and the happiness. Thank goodness they go hand in hand, otherwise I fear the human population would die out.

6:50 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home