Thursday, March 22, 2007

Conference

Today, at high noon, I will be attending my first parent teacher conference. The objects of this conference are two of the dearest people in my world. I wonder if their teachers hold them in as high regard as I do. I doubt it.

I have no idea how these things go. Heidi attended Merry's last year and there wasn't a lot to talk about. I think the only instance where these conferences make a difference is when the child needs some sort of help. If that is the case, that one of the children needs some sort of help, I would hope that it would have already been brought to my attention.

I do not have any particular questions prepared, should I? This is a new experience for me and I am excited for it. Good or bad I will have a new perspective on how the outside world perceives what is going on inside The Old Blue House.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Turns out their teachers do like them almost as much as I do. It was a very nice meeting.

2:05 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just coming to ask how it went - can't say I'm surprised by the result.

Having been to a ton of these, about the only time they aren't essentially a formality is when there's a problem. Formality is better...

8:49 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home