Monday, March 12, 2007

Give Me a Break

I saw this one at Steve's blog and decided to give it a whirl. I think I have an inflated opinion of myself, because I know of a few people who would disagree with this assessment.

Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
80%
The Flash
65%
Iron Man
65%
Robin
62%
Spider-Man
60%
Green Lantern
55%
Supergirl
50%
Wonder Woman
45%
Catwoman
45%
Hulk
40%
Batman
20%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, who are you going to believe? The people who have known you all your life, or an internet quiz?

Of course you're Superman!

(And I'm Wonder Woman, apparently...)

1:23 PM EDT  
Anonymous Ian said...

Good rreading this post

4:19 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home