Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Stephen Colbert

How does he know what I am thinking. Stephen Colbert makes me laugh everyday. When his show is a repeat it makes me sad. When it is new, I feel happy. Stephen Colbert is my kind of conservative.
This quirky man with his lopsided head and big, uneven ear is not afraid to ask the tough questions. He is not afraid to point out the hypocrisy of the left and he is a champion to the moral majority.
The Colbert Report gives me the news I need. The Colbert Report is where I turn for unbiased reporting on the politics of today. Thank you Stephen Colbert.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Blockhead said...

Dude he just came to my town!!!! You should see it in the next month or so. I live in Colbert county Al. Except we say it different. The show came and did a big thing where he thought we named the county after him. He opens a museum and the town throws a big parade for him. We are dieing to see it.

10:38 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home