Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Cruel Joke

Big, awkward molars pushing through small, tender gums is not the least bit funny. Heidi and I have been sleeping through the night for the past three months, it took four years to get to that point and I was enjoying it. The little man, Thomas, screamed like I was poking him in the eye from 3:30 am until 4:15. Tylenol and pats on the back eventually settled him back to sleep.

It is amazes me how fast I forgot what it means to have children interrupt sleep. We spent the past four years, tending to infants in the middle of the night. It was uncommon not to be disturbed. I forgot about the molars, I remember now! One last set, then:
Easy Street,
yeah right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Those molars seem to take FOREVER to come in. Poor Thomas. One day you see a tooth, next thing it's hidden again. They can tease and torture all at the same time.

11:44 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home