Monday, January 15, 2007

Cool in the Clutch

I have a man crush. This feeling has been with with me for years and I have been denying it. I have suppressed these feelings for long enough. Every year around this time I am reminded that a man can have feelings for another man.

The characteristics I admire about this man are his ability to listen to his superiors, his unwavering faith in those around him, his ability to shake off the negative, his ability to look towards the future, his ability to to seize an opportunity when it presents itself. When "it" is on the line there is not another man in his position I would look to, to get "it" done.

My man crush is on Tom Brady. There is not another quarterback in the NFL with his poise and leadership. When the game is on the line he rallies his team and together they make the plays that matter.

The San Diego Chargers were supposed to win that game last night. The problem was they allowed Tom Brady and his New England Patriots to hang around. If it is close at the end you can bet the ranch that they will get it done. They have proven it time and time again.

Look out Peyton, Tom and his men are coming after you next.

Go Patriots!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home