Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What's next?

I do not and have not had anything of any substance to write about in what seems to me to be a very long time. One of the benefits of beta blogger is that it tells you on the dashboard how many posts have been posted. In my eleven months of blogging I have made over 200 entries into this journal and I do not have much more left to say.

I am not giving up, I will continue to post, I just do not want to feel as though I have to get something out there everyday. Everyday I think about whether or not I have something worth passing along and lately the answer has been that I do not. Instead of trying, I am going to sit back and let it come naturally, like it did in the beginning.

See you soon, I bet the moment I let it go that it comes back stronger than ever. There is enough pressure in this life, I do not need to be worrying about blog entries.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary P. said...

No point in trying to force it - that's what leads to people posting awful poetry, or their shopping list, or debating which colour of nail polish works best with their bronze DKNY shirt... (yawn)

We'll see you when you have something you feel compelled to write - and it'll be worth reading!

Enjoy the space.

2:20 PM EDT  
Blogger Rich | Championable said...

True enough, brother.

Rock on.

5:31 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home