Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lost and almost forgotten

I had given this blog up for lost. Our website was destroyed and I thought that access to this blog had gone with it. I went back, looked into all of my old passwords and usernames and found the answer.
I feel relieved, I spent a lot of time on this blog and in recent weeks have been missing the outlet that it provides. I have recently been associated with a group of people that are urging me to do the work necessary to resurrect The Tutu Boutique.
Sitting here thinking about the resurrection is overwhelming. We were rolling along pulling close to 2,000 visitors a day and selling more tutus than we could keep up with when the company that hosted The Tutu Boutique disappeared. Our site was moved to a new company and it hasn't been the same since.
I know what needs to be done to start the ball rolling again, finding the time and the energy to make it happen without Heidi on board seems futile.
We shall see!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Dad's Halloween Tutus said...

Looks Like you've got the Tutu Boutique up and running again! Now get read for the Halloween Tutu season!

11:10 AM EDT  
Anonymous Network Ace said...

didnt get ya...

1:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Nguyễn Thanh Tùng said...

Nice blog !!!
Thiet ke nha dep tại quan 1
Thi cong nha xuong tai tp. ho chi minh
Biet thu dep tại quan tan binh
Nha pho dep tai quan 5
Cong ty nha vui

11:21 PM EST  
Blogger Yusuf Nur Abdussalam said...

The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information.

Obat Ginjal Polikistik Di Apotik
Obat Tradisional Infeksi Payudara
Cara Mengobati Flu Burung
Obat Tradisional Asam Urat
Cara Menghilangkan Cairan Di Paru Paru
Obat Tradisional Polip Rahim
Cara Menyembuhkan Stroke Hemoragik

3:44 AM EDT  
Blogger Waltra Jelly Gamat said...

The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information.

Cara Membersihkan Rahim Pasca Keguguran
Manfaat Jelly Gamat Walatra
Jelly Gamat Walatra
Obat Herbal Flek Paru Paru
Cara Pemesanan Gamat Emas Walatra
Harga Jelly Gamat Walatra
Jelly Gamat Walatra
Manfaat Jelly Gamat Qnc

4:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Hussain Co said...

property for sale in islamabad
property for sale in rawalpindi
apartments for sale in islamabad
apartment for sale in rawalpindi
flat for sale in islamabad
shops for sale in islamabad
shops for rent in rawalpindi
hussain co

6:24 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home