Friday, January 27, 2006

A Place for Parents

Here we go, this is my first blog, the purpose of this blog is to give parents like myself an arena where we can pose questions and maybe get some answers. I am the father of three beautiful children, we all say that, Meredith, who is my princess ballerina, David her faithful squire and tormentor and Thomas, the baby. Their ages are 3 years 9 months, 2 years 4 months and 6 months. Needless to say my wife Heidi has her hands full.
Heidi, runs our online business from home as well, that business is The Tutu Boutique we sell Tutus, Leotards, Ballet Slippers and the like. We started the business back in August and it has been quite an experience. Working with dress up clothes and Moms has given Heidi and interesting perspective on some of the issues we face as Parents. I hope to link this blog to our site and give the people who purchase from us a Forum to ask questions and get answers from other like minded Parents.
I will bring some specific issues to the table tommorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home